With the launch of the dashboards for our users, Sport Video had to make adjustments and changes to our system. The changes were made to improve the quality of services and to adapt all new and upcoming features in the platform.
If you want some guidance you can go to Tutorials which is located on the menu, on the left side of your dashboard.
SYSTEM OF ACCOUNTS:
A collection of one or more channels where users can be invited to be part of. As a user (see explanation for “User type” below) you can be part of many accounts.
Every account has 3 user types, which each have a set of permissions. In the dashboard, you can see which user type you are by checking what is written on the top bar of your dashboard. If you have access to more than one account, you are able to switch the accounts on the dropdown field. In case you have been assigned the wrong user type, please inform us via email ([email protected]) or the contact form in your dashboard.
- Owner – it is the administrator and proprietor of the account. It has the highest level of authority and can manage and edit all features (including user types) and invite other users to join the account.
- Editor – permission to shoot videos, edit everything that an owner can edit, except the billing and account info.
- Cameramen - permission to shoot videos and edit own games.
Every account was assigned an account type. You can check that by clicking on your username on the top right corner of the dashboard and clicking in "Account". If you have been assigned the wrong account type, please to inform us via email ([email protected]) or the contact form in your dashboard. There are two account types:
- Club: suitable for sport clubs that have an account
- Association / Federation / League: Suitable for sport associations, federations, leagues and tournaments
CHANGE OF NAMES
- “League”, is now called “Competition”
- “Bookmark”, is now called “Highlight action”
ONE SPORT PER CHANNEL
From now on, one channel you will be allowed to film games of one sport only. If the user wants to record games of another another sport, he/she needs to create another channel with that sport on his/her account.
USER CAN CREATE MORE THAN ONE CHANNEL
Now the user can create more than one channel in his account. However, the amount of channels that a user can create might be limited in a near future.
ACCEPT PAYPAL DONATIONS ON YOUR CHANNELS
Users are now able to accept donations on their channels via paypal donations from their fans. Once you set it up, it will activate a donate button on your online channel at Sport Video, and anybody will be able to donate to your channels by clicking in the button. All you need to do is to have a paypal account. You can see how to set it up on Tutorials, on your dashboard.
SUBSCRIPTION (PAID) SERVICES COMING SOON
Soon we will launch subscription services where users will be able to purchase packages in order to be able to use features like:
- Monetize your channels by seting up your own sponsors
- Make your channels private, so only you can visualize it
- Disable Sport Video ads
- In-app full match download
- Enable highlights download for viewers
- Highlight action time customization